7 steps that will help you create a unique digital marketing strategy to get more traffic and more leads
With an effective digital marketing strategy, you are creating an awareness of your brand, without the immediate goal of a sale. You are fertilizing, so to speak, the Internet with your content, your social media posts, and your comments and your insight with the immediate goal to connect with potential customers.
Once you’ve gained the trust of hundreds, and potentially thousands of connections with original content you’ve created, which establishes your business or brand as an authority in your industry or field, you’ve set the future inbound path of loyal customers and brand advocates.
That is the true purpose of an effective digital marketing strategy. Your short-term goals are increasing awareness of your brand, and influencing people with your knowledge and insight. The long-term goal is the conversion of fan/follower to customer/client.
In my book: Create a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy, you will learn in 7 steps how to:
- Set concrete, achievable goals
- Define your true target audience (market)
- How to research where your audience socializes, as well as SEO tips
- Setup and optimize your digital marketing assets
- Implement traffic-driving social media and content marketing campaigns
- Best ways to schedule and post your content, and:
- Analyze and Measure your results to achieve even more success!