Creating a Web Presence
When creating a Web Presence for your business, the most important question to ask before getting started is: What are your goals?
We can help you answer this question, and put you on the right path with our digital marketing services.
Fast-Tracking Your Goals
The fastest way to achieve viable results, and the most sustainable digital marketing plan, would contain all the elements described below. If you decide you would like to achieve optimal results from your digital marketing investment, we will customize a package that will fit your needs and goals.
Digital Marketing Services
Digital Marketing Strategy
A comprehensive digital marketing strategy that will generate the most viable Web Presence for your business will be crafted for your business. Interviews with Client, research on industry and competitors, and SEO research are just the beginning of how we will create a traffic-driving, lead-generating digital marketing strategy for your company.
Sign up to get a free initial consultation
A Website is the first place to start building a Web Presence for your business. It is the main portal where potential customers, clients and fans can learn about your company or brand.
The main components of all search engine optimized Websites we develop for our clients include the following pages and elements:
- Social Media Sharing Buttons (enables public to easily share your content)
- Auto Social Sharing (when you publish a post, it will be automatically shared with your social media sites)
- Newsletter/blog subscription forms
- SEO tools to improve discover-ability of your site
Social Media Marketing
One of the best ways to reach your target market is to is go where your audience hangs outs–social media. People interact, get their news and other information, and entertain themselves on social media, including on sites such as YouTube Vine and Periscope.
- Creating or optimizing social media sites on major platforms that fit your target audience
- Writing compelling Social Media profiles that are optimized with keywords and descriptions, and links back to your company site
- Included with Fast Track packages are customized cover images, and lead-generating installed tabs (Facebook)
- Curating and creating original content to be published on a daily basis to all relevant social media sites
- Engaging with fans and followers to create loyal brand followers
- Monitoring for comments, questions and complaints
Publishing a blog is the cornerstone to establishing you and your business as an authority in your industry. It builds trust, and is the main component in generating organic rankings in search engine results, and driving traffic to your company site.
- A regularly published search engine optimized blog serves as the central publishing hub from where company news, industry updates, and in-depth articles about your area of business and industry insights will be published. Publishing is recommended a minimum of 4 times per month
- All blog updates are promoted via Client’s social media sites, and, if email marketing is included in services, with a weekly newsletter, driving traffic back to your company Website.
Guest blogging is a fantastic way to reach your target audience outside of your own content marketing platform. However, it is not recommended that you replace your company blog with an outside platform.
- We will craft and publish original or re-edited content on other sites such as LinkedIn Pulse, Medium, and soon, Facebook Instant Articles, as well as blog sites related to your industry. A minimum of 4 times per month is recommended
Branded, Email Newsletter
Email marketing is a mainstay in digital marketing. It serves as a form of lead capture in social media and content marketing campaigns, as well as lead nurturing and product/service targeting.
- An email newsletter created and designed to reflect your company’s brand
- Template sections that can include company news, industry and product updates, blog updates and other information that would appeal to your target market
- Social media and Email sharing links are included
Monthly Email Marketing Management
- Updated Email Newsletter on a weekly/monthly basis with new information pertaining to each section, including blog updates, if included in services
- The Crackerjack Scribe team will research and create/write new content for unique campaigns.
Special Campaign Creation and Management
We will strategize and create unique, lead-generating organic and paid campaigns utilizing social media, email, and optimized landing pages on company blog and site. Contests, surveys, giveaways, eBooks and more will be used in campaign platforms.
Yelp, FourSquare, Google Business, Yahoo Local are just a few of the consumer review sites where customers and clients leave business boosting, or reputation damaging information about your business.
- We will scan the Internet daily for mentions and reviews of your business, and when we discover reviews that could impact your business negatively we will work with you on how to best respond and resolve the issue.
Monthly analytical reports are provided that show mentions, traffic, lead generation, conversions, and all other activity related to your company’s social media and blog accounts.
Get Started Today
Sign up for a initial free consultation: