You can’t ignore it any longer. Reaching home buyers and sellers via real estate digital marketing is vital for your business in today’s Internet-connected world. These statistics from the National Association of Realtors 2016 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers tell the story:
♦ 44 percent of home buyers started their search for a home online
♦ 86 percent of home buyers found online Websites to be the most useful during their search
♦ 89 percent of home buyers found online photos, and 85 percent found detailed information about properties on the Internet very useful
What does this mean to you as a real estate agent or brokerage?
You need to build and grow your real estate presence online
Sign up for a Consultation or call us at 323-205-6436
In addition to having a strong social media network where you can connect and interact with potential clients, it is also vital to have a well written, search engine optimized real estate blog. Publishing high quality, informative content will establish you as an authority in your field. Together, they create a vital real estate Web Presence.
But do you have the time?
Most likely you don’t. You are busy working with your real estate clients, propagating listings, showing homes, negotiating contracts, and filling out paperwork.
This is where the Crackerjack Scribe team steps in. We are experts in real estate digital marketing.
What we’ll do for your real estate business:
- Generate a real estate digital marketing strategy that defines your goals and target KPIs.
- Create, optimize and grow a strong social media network, with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
- Promote your real estate listings across your social media networks.
- Create and publish a real estate blog for your company.
- Research and write in-depth SEO real estate articles for your blog that will establish your authority in your target market.
- Publish blog articles across your social media network, and on targeted online real estate portals like ActiveRain, Realty Times, Houzz, and similar sites.
- Monitor and Engage with potential home buyers and sellers.
- Provide monthly reports tracking blog site traffic, fan growth and engagement, and brand sentiment.