According to recent surveys by the National Association of Realtors and the California Association of Realtors:
- 92 percent of homebuyers used the Internet during their home search
- Only 18 percent referred to magazines or home books during their home search
- 8 out of 10 home buyers are accessing home information from their tablets and smartphones
What does this mean to you as a real estate agent or brokerage?
You need to build and grow your real estate presence online
Sign up for a Consultation or call us at 323-205-6436
How do you create Web Presence?
In addition to having a strong social media network where you can connect with clients, it is also vital to have a well written, search engine optimized real estate blog. Publishing content targeted to your demographic shows your authority in the real estate field and in your market. Together, they create a vital real estate Web Presence.
Google search demands fresh, original well-written content, and Crackerjack Scribe provides that.
But do you have the time?
Most likely you don’t. You are busy gathering information for your listings, showing homes, working with current and prospective clients, and conducting research and keeping your knowledge of the real estate market up to speed.
This is where the Crackerjack Scribe team steps in.
We are experts in real estate marketing: providing social media and content marketing for the real estate professional. The CJS team knows how to reach home buyers and sellers in your real estate market.
What we’ll do for your real estate business:
- Create, optimize and grow a strong social media network, with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and more
- Promote your real estate listings across your social media network
- Create and publish a real estate blog for your company
- Research and write in-depth SEO real estate articles for your blog that will establish your authority in your target market
- Publish blog articles across your social media network and on targeted online real estate portals like Trulia, as well as other sites
- Monitor and Engage with potential home buyers and sellers
- Provide monthly reports tracking blog site traffic, fans, and followers, and leads